(336) 722-9911 Winston-Salem and I'll aid you to understand all the fees and call attention to any mistakes.
(336) 722-9911 There are certain ordinary expenses associated with closing the sale of a house. These costs are usually divided between the buyer and seller, as instructed in the sales contract. Many are universal, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in North Carolina to help lead you through the process.
Looking to Buy?
We're experienced and knowledgeable.
It's a tremendous undertaking buying a home. Of course with all the excitement is also some uneasiness especially leading up to the transaction. If you're like most people, we bet you'll likely want some expert advice along the way and you'll undoubtedly need a real estate agent looking out for your top interests.
We're without question qualified in Naples real estate, and would love to provide assistance with purchasing your first home.
Give us a call at 866-300-1550 or email Info@PipelineROI.com.
Costs pertaining to your mortgage to be paid at closing
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
Taxes you may be responsible for at closing (Learn more)
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
Insurance fees due at closing (Learn more)
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we negotiate your transaction, not only will I work to get the very best sales price, but I'll also advocate for reduced closing costs. And once we've come to an agreement, I'll explain in detail the closing costs so you are aware of exactly where your money is going.
If you are purchasing real estate in Forsyth County, you will receive a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's prior experience and is required to be within a tolerable range so you're not astonished when you show up at the closing appointment. I'll be glad to go through the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that seem off.