(336) 722-9911 Winston-Salem and I'll assist you to comprehend all the fees and point out any inaccuracies.
(336) 722-9911 There are certain basic fees linked to closing the sale of a house. These expenses are commonly split between the buyer and seller, as dictated in the sales contract. Many are universal, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in North Carolina to help show you through the process.
Looking to Buy?
We're experienced and knowledgeable.
It's a tremendous undertaking buying a home. Of course with all the excitement is also some uneasiness especially leading up to the transaction. If you're like most people, we bet you'll likely want some expert advice along the way and you'll undoubtedly need a real estate agent looking out for your top interests.
We're without question qualified in Naples real estate, and would love to provide assistance with purchasing your first home.
Give us a call at 866-300-1550 or email Info@PipelineROI.com.
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we get through the details of your sale, not only will I work to get the optimal sales price, but I'll also push for lower closing costs. And once we've arrived at an agreement, I'll fully clarify the closing costs so you are informed of exactly what you're paying for.
If you are buying real estate in Forsyth County, you'll be given a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's past experiences and is required to be within an appropriate range so you're not surprised when you arrive at the closing appointment. I'll be glad to go over the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that seem unusual.