(336) 722-9911 Winston-Salem and I'll aid you to be aware of all the fees and identify any errors.
(336) 722-9911 There are certain normal expenses accompanying closing the sale of a house. These fees are usually split between the buyer and seller, as directed in the sales contract. Many are conventional, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in North Carolina to help lead you through your process.
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we negotiate your sale, not only will I work to get the very best sales price, but I'll also advocate for limited closing costs. And once we've come to an agreement, I'll fully clarify the closing costs so you know exactly what you're paying for.
If you are purchasing a property in Forsyth County, you will receive a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's previous experience and is required to be within an appropriate range so you're not stunned when you show up at the closing appointment. I'll be happy to go over the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that are uncertain.