(336) 722-9911 Winston-Salem and I'll assist you to comprehend all the fees and identify any mistakes.
(336) 722-9911 There are certain expected expenses accompanying closing the sale of a house. These costs are often split between the buyer and seller, as spelled out in the sales contract. Many are customary, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in North Carolina to help lead you through your transaction.
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we get through the details of your transaction, I'll not only work to get the highest sales price, but I'll also push for lower closing costs. And once we've arrived at an agreement, I'll fully clarify the closing costs so you know exactly what you're paying for.
If you're purchasing a home in Forsyth County, you will be given a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's past experiences and is required to be within an appropriate range so you're not stunned when you arrive at closing time. I'll be willing to go over the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that seem questionable.